[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Calgary Heritage Initiative forums • View topic - The Calgary Bungalow Project

The Calgary Bungalow Project

Swap ideas on ways to save and improve Calgary's heritage resources

Moderator: newsposter

The Calgary Bungalow Project

Postby ljpasacre » Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 pm

I write a Calgary-based restoration blog documenting the restoration of our mid century home. As a recent import to Calgary, I am interested in how people in Calgary are restoring their mid century homes. In particular, how people are re-using and modernizing the ubiquitous Calgary Postwar Bungalow. I have posted a contest on my blog for all the homeowners who love their Bungalows to submit pictures to me of their houses to showcase how they have re-used their Bungalows. I am reaching out to CHI members to make connections to Bungalow owners beyond my current following and would greatly appreciate suggestions or submissions.

Please see the following link for more information on The Calgary Bungalow Project.

Thank you in advance.

http://midcenturymoderncalgary.blogspot ... oject.html
ljpasacre

Postby 00fxd » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Just spent some time reading your blog. Very entertaining and informative. Thanks :-)
Frank
00fxd

Postby EmanuelM » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:10 am

You all did a great job with the back yard. It looks really good and I love the patio furniture. I was reading through your blog too and it looks like you have a long list of to do things. I think those old homes are fun and definitely a labor of love to restore. I look forward to reading more and seeing what you're going to do next.

Emmanuel - Looking for a company.
EmanuelM

Postby aaronrockies » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:30 pm

I love bungalows and I love history lessons--great post. :)
aaronrockies

Return to General Heritage Talk