City is deferring the reporting date on the Historic Resource Management Implementation Strategy to no later than the June 14 2011 meeting of Council's Land and Asset Strategy Committee, so mark your calendars. Below is a link to the deferral request. Here are some of the activities currently underway related to this pending report:
The following actions are in progress as part of developing the complete Historic Resource Management Implementation Strategy:
- Assess individual historic asset in terms of the City-owned Historic Asset Management Decision Model;
- Internally circulate historic assets to determine if there is a future corporate accommodation requirement, and if there is no municipal requirement identify assets for potential disposition;
- Determine estimated costs and timeline to bring historic asset portfolio to a good Facility Condition Index level;
- Determine funding gap and annual funding requirement; and
- Develop historic resource funding model implementation strategy in conjunction with Finance.
http://agendaminutes.calgary.ca/sirepub ... 844554.PDF