[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Calgary Heritage Initiative forums • View topic - Contractors with heritage experience

Contractors with heritage experience

Contractors with heritage experience

Postby Admin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Contractors with heritage experience

Postby Val Jobson » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:19 pm

Government of Alberta has advice about hiring contractors in general; presumably it would apply to heritage contractors as well:

http://alberta.ca/home-renovations.cfm

Other advice: http://alberta.ca/ReenteringYourHome.cfm
Val Jobson

Re: Contractors with heritage experience

Postby LuvYourColour » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Hello Heritage Home Owners!
I have recently relocated to Calgary, and am a Colour Consultant. As a volunteer role, outside of my work, I enjoyed working as a member of The Design Review Panel in Fernie, B.C. recently. Quite often the project we were to review required following the Historic Guidelines, which of course allowed me to use my knowledge of paint colour and finishes to help maintain the Historic charm of the area, while following the Historic Guidelines.
It is something that I think can never be valued enough. Yes, I love and enjoy modern architecture and design, but I believe a combination in a large city is invaluable.
If your in need of a Colour Consultant for your next project, I would be pleased to discuss working with you.
Marilyn Baker
mbakerconsulting@gmail.com
LuvYourColour

Return to Heritage Trades