[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Calgary Heritage Initiative forums • View topic - I am new here

I am new here

Swap ideas on ways to save and improve Calgary's heritage resources

Moderator: newsposter

I am new here

Postby MarcyOne » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:43 am

Well i was looking for a new heritage forum to join and the higher powers of
Google has brought me here!
Hi, I am Marcy from Atlanta, GA & I'm new to this site.
I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain & share whatever i
have. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of
Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot.

Hope we get to meet here, and talked about cool stuffs about our passions
and if there's any concerns you think i could answer, please do leave me a
message.

'Till next time guys.. :D
MarcyOne

Postby saegertagen » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:46 am

Hi...,

I am newbie to this forum here with a great interest in furniture and other woodworking Plans. I've been doing a lot of writing around the subject in the past few years. I hope to share helpful tips and advice in this forum and be part of the community.

I found this forum very interesting and valuable, it is really great to be a part of this forum.

---------------------

saegertagen

Return to General Heritage Talk