Hi Bob... Sherlock77 here

Swap ideas on ways to save and improve Calgary's heritage resources

Moderator: newsposter

Hi Bob... Sherlock77 here

Postby jtworow » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:21 pm

Just joined, thought it was about time, I'm hoping to get involved with your efforts in the future, besides I need something to keep busy with...

Sorry wasn't sure where I should post this

Suppose I should introduce myself and say I'm a local freelance photographer, I know that some of you have followed my photo work in the past, so I thought a more formal introduction is more in order

You can see my photos here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherlock77 Sprinkled in there are a few historical building photos, some of you might be interested in my photos of Victoria Park taken over the past year... http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherlock77/sets/1824288/
jtworow

Postby Bob van Wegen » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:38 pm

Hi James - I have often been to your site and saw your photo essay of Vic Park in Alberta Views. Will definitely let you know when the next meetings are and add you to our email list, if you're not on that already. (I am not the administrator of the forum so I can't get at your email without bugging Chris Edwards, and he's swamped with work right now.) What sort of things are you interested in? You might want to look at the volunteer form from the 'contact us' button on the front page.
Bob van Wegen

Postby jtworow » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:56 pm

Hi Bob,

Glad to finally make contact...

It's no secret anyway what my e-mail address is... It's on all my "freelance photographer" business cards... sherlock77@gmail.com So feel free to add me to your e-mail list

I don't just look for heritage building photo ops... I just happen to like photographing old buildings amongst other varied interests (including portrait work and classic cars, and...)
jtworow

Return to General Heritage Talk